Monitor your most important quality parameter and paving data in order to obtain a high quality result
- Tracking of the material consumption in real time
- Documentation of the paving process. Paver starts, stops, loading, temperature, weather data, speed etc.
- Otimization of your own actions, for more economical paving results
- Export of all relevant data for subsequent analysis or written reports
The Mat Manager offers a lot of added value for our customers:
- Monitor the material usage to ensure that the right amount of material has been paved and ordered from the mixing plant
- Avoidance of material oversupply
- Display of the material deliveries, for an optimal coordination of the incoming deliveries
- Calculation and display of the paving section and area
- Monitoring and displaying all parameters that are important for a high-quality result. Such as material temperature,
paver starts / stops, tamper and paving speed
- Stored data can be exported and processed for later analysis
- Comparison of the construction site results with the specifications
- Project overviews or summaries of all data of the job-sites
- Assignment of the data to the respective geographical positions
How does it work?
The Mat Manager uses a number of input sensors installed on the paver to measure and process the most important parameters. All data is stored in the Mat Manager and shown in the display.